Deset top nasvetov za Alfa Laval LKH črpalke
Ten top tips to keep your Alfa Laval LKH pump in tip top condition
- Make regular service and maintenance to be able to perform optimally.
- Check the pump visually on a regular basis to ensure that you discover maintenance needs early when they are easy to solve.
- Schedule preventative maintenance after 12 months to avoid unscheduled downtime and to maximize lifetime and value.
- Check to ensure that the Alfa Laval LKH Pump is operating in accordance with recommended design parameters.
- Observe the technical data during installation, operation and maintenance and pay special attention to the warnings indicated in the documentation!
- Check to make sure water has been connected so that the shaft seal does not run dry. Dry running will damage the shaft seal and could lead to a damaged pump.
- Always rinse well with clean water after using a cleaning agent.
- If design parametres change, e.g. capacity/pressure/new liquid check in the Alfa Laval Configurator or with Alfa Laval if the pump is still suitable for the application.
- Always keep an Alfa Laval service kit in stock to avoid unplanned downtime.
- Watch Alfa Laval's 360° Service and Maintenance videos to learn how to perform simple maintenance on your Alfa Laval LKH pumps.
Kako vam lahko pomagamo?
S povpraševanji ali vprašanji se lahko kadar koli obrnete na našo lokalno pisarno.